With financing from:
Industrial IoT services for turbomachines
that significantly decrease OPEX and downtime.
Turbomachinery monitoring from sensor to analytics
To Prevent unplanned downtime
- Impeller failure detection by shaft vibration
- Detection of flow instability to prevent damages
To Increase efficiency & flexibility
- Adaptive surge line prediction
- Performance monitoring
Data Acquisition (DAQ) and Preprocessing
Industrial Analytics integrates the analysis of raw vibration signals,
which are the most sensitive source of information about machine condition changes.
The raw vibration data of proximity or acceleration sensors are analysed on-site using spectral and order analysis.
Data storage and allocation is done by a smart local ring buffer.
Other predictive maintenance systems rely solely on machine learning algorithms,
which produce far too many false alarms and must be monitored by machine experts.
Industrial Analytics feeds the measured data into Digital Twins of the machines to:
- Decipher the data correlation
- Drastically improve pattern recognition and anomaly detection
- Enable the artificial intelligence (AI) to give only true alarms
- Calculate unknown system parameters